Welcome to the One More Row Link Party! It’s so exciting to see the top 5 patterns each party. I’ve been loving all of the springy patterns lately! Thank you so much to everyone who has been joining in on the One More Row Link Party week after week! Your clicks, pattern visits, links, and participation are what makes this party so exciting and keeps it going! I hope everyone is enjoying the fun, support, and new crochet patterns as much as we are!
Here are the Top 5 Most Clicked Patterns from the One More Row Link Party #4! Be sure to check them out by clicking the name of each pattern in the list below! The new party is now live at the bottom of this post, so remember to scroll down and add your links and see what’s new!
1. Sloth Keychain by Cozy Little Mess
I love all animals, but sloths are definitely one of my favorites! This little keychain is a quick make for some almost instant sloth gratification! What a great (and adorable) way to keep your keys together!
2. Easter Bunny Bunting by Burgundy and Blush
I love this bunny bunting! It’s just so cute! Not only is it perfect for Easter, but it would also look cute in a nursery or child’s room in a bunny or animal theme! Look at those adorable tails too!
3. Tiny Baby Ice Cream Cone by Sweet Softies
If you’re looking for a no-calorie treat for yourself or to give as a gift, look no further! This teeny tiny ice cream cone is just so sweet! Another quick make that will keep you smiling!
4. Sassy Bunny C2C Square by My Hobby is Crochet
This adorable bunny C2C square can be used in a few different ways, but there is also another post to go along with this one that shows you how to turn it into a removable pillow cover! How awesome is that!?
5. Crochet Bunny Backpack by A Spotted Llama
I’m loving this bunny backpack! Any kid would get so many compliments wearing this around. You’ll probably end up making some for their friends too! Check out this bunny backpack (and the other super cute backpacks) by A Spotted Llama!
For more amazing free patterns, keep scrolling down to see the new patterns submitted in this week’s link party! There are always new patterns being added, so remember to check back often!
One More Row is a free crochet pattern link party hosted here on Loops & Love Crochet and on Grace and Yarn! Every other TUESDAY we will be sharing the top 5 free crochet patterns from the previous link party!
What is a Link Party?
How It Works
It’s a fun place to share your own crochet designs and to find new projects from other designers! We hope you will join in the fun by sharing your free crochet patterns and voting on your favorites. You may even find your next crochet project!
If you’re a designer, share your designs by submitting links to your FREE crochet patterns (limit of 3 per party) below. Support other designers and bloggers by visiting at least one other link – your clicks are how the top 5 patterns are determined for each party. This is a great way to get your patterns “out there” and support others.
Not a designer? That’s ok, this party is for you too! Have fun clicking on your favorite links below, this is how you can vote for the top patterns that will be featured in the next party. Plus, it’s a great way to see new patterns from all over the web.
Every other Tuesday we will feature the top 5 most clicked patterns in the next link party, as well as on our social media pages. Plus, a new link party will be started!
New links will be added daily, so be sure to check back often to see the awesome patterns being shared!
Meet Your Hosts!
We’d LOVE it if you would follow us on one or more of our social media accounts!
Missed our latest patterns? You can check them out below!
· Crochet Lamb Headband by Grace and Yarn
· 12 Crochet Patterns for Spring A roundup by Loops & Love Crochet
Rules for the Party
Yes, every party needs rules, but we’ll keep them short and sweet!
1. All patterns submitted by you MUST be your own work. Only add direct URLs to your pattern. No links to your homepage, Etsy store, Facebook page etc. If you’re pattern is featured in the top 5, please do not submit the same pattern to future parties.
2. By leaving your link below you are giving permission to the hosts to use your photo (and reference to your link) on our blog and in our social media platforms.
3. Please visit at least one other link. Every time you click on another link shared in this party, your click counts as a vote for that pattern. So support other designers and bloggers and visit your favorite links! You may even find your next crochet project.
Are you ready to add your link and join the party?
Click “Add New Link” below, insert the URL of your pattern, add a caption, and then submit! It’s just that easy! Plus, have fun visiting your favorite patterns!
Note: The links below are organized randomly and not according to date submitted or number of votes!