I’m so excited to announce the Mother’s Day Pattern Giveaway! There are 20 free crochet patterns that are available for you to download the PDF version for FREE! All of these patterns are perfect for Mother’s Day too! If you are looking for something to make your mom, or if you love free crochet patterns, look no further! You have come to the right place!
Keep reading for more details and to see the free patterns that you can download!
Pictured in the collage below, you’ll see all of the patterns featured in this Mother’s Day Pattern Giveaway!
How do I get the free patterns?
Here is what you need to do to download each pattern for FREE!
1. Click the link or photo of the pattern you’d like to download. This will take you to the free crochet pattern on a blog or to a Ravelry page.
2. Find the “Download Free PDF Pattern” button in the post and CLICK it! It looks like this:
3. You’ll be taken to the crochet pattern on Ravelry. Enter code “MOTHER” in the checkout to receive the pattern for FREE!
4. Come back to the roundup HERE and repeat #1-3 for each pattern you’d like to download!
Sounds pretty easy right? Well, lets get to the free patterns!
Remember the Mother’s Day Pattern Giveaway is running from May 1-4th at midnight (EST). Make sure you download all of the free patterns before your time runs out!
Sign up for our email list here so you are updated with new posts, freebies, patterns, giveaways, and all announcements from Loops and Love Crochet!
1. Summer Shawlette by Ned & Mimi
2. Luxe Spa Scrubby Set by Through the Loop Yarn Crafts
3. Zig Zag Shawl by No Hooks Given
4. Mom Cup Cozy by Simply Hooked by Janet
5. Iris Clutch Bag by Carroway Crochet
6. Easy Beginner Slippers by Itchin For Some Stitchin
7. Evie’s Shawl by Edyth Blayn
8. Spike Stitch Baskets by Loops and Love Crochet (that’s me!)
9. Love More Wrap by Ambassador Crochet
10. Farmhouse Spa Set by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
11. Easy Crochet Boho Purse by King and Eye Crochet
12. Slanting Shells Wrap by Creations by Courtney
13. Fleur Afghan by Owl B Hooked
14. Mirabella Hat by Crafting Each Day
15. Infinite Spring Scarf by Green Box Farms
16. Lemonade Scarf by The Blue Elephants
17. Basic Fingerless Gloves by Raffamusa Designs
18. Ultimate Spa Set by The Loophole Fox
19. Blossom Washcloth by Fosbas Designs
20. Serenity Yoga Bag or Beach Tote by My Sweet Potato 3
Whew! That’s quite the list of crochet patterns for a FREE PDF DOWNLOAD! I hope you found some new patterns that you love and leave you feeling inspired!
**Want to be kept in the loop? Be sure to like Loops and Love Crochet on Facebook and join the Loops and Love Crochet Group! Don’t forget to follow @loopsandlovecrochet on Instagram!**
Monday 4th of May 2020
The code isn't working for me. I tried to get the slipper pattern.
Loops and Love Crochet
Monday 4th of May 2020
Hi Linda! I just tried and it worked for me. You have to make sure you are clicking the big red button that says "Download the free pattern." This button is about 2/3 the way down her post and will take you to Ravelry to enter the code. Hope that helps! :)