Welcome to One More Row, the FREE Crochet Pattern Link Party hosted by Stephanie of Grace and Yarn and Amanda of Loops and Love Crochet!
One More Row – Free Crochet Pattern Link Party #41 is LIVE at the end of this post! Thanks for joining in on the One More Row Link Party each month. We appreciate you! Your links, clicks, and pattern visits are what keep our monthly link party exciting! I hope you are all enjoying seeing the new patterns each month just as much as we are!
Below are the top 5 most clicked links from the last party! These are all such great projects to work up! Have fun!
If you’re looking for the exciting new free patterns links being shared, or if you’re a designer that would like to share your links, scroll down to the link party at the bottom of this post.
Join our email newsletter list to be notified of new free crochet patterns, link parties, and other exciting updates!
If you like crochet video tutorials, check out (and subscribe to) my Loops and Love Crochet YouTube Channel!
If it’s your first time here, maybe skim through some of the details and rules below so you’re familiar with how the link party works. Remember, you have a FULL MONTH to visit and vote for your favorite free crochet pattern by clicking on the links, so check back often as new links will be added daily!
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from the last One More Row link party! To visit any of these crochet patterns, click the title or the photo and you will be brought to the free pattern on the designer’s blog!
1. No Sew Amigurumi Fish by Chai Coffee Crochet
2. Amber Crochet Placemat Doily by Raji’s Craft Hobby
3. Diamond Overlay Mosaic Blanket by HanJan Crochet
4. Amigurumi Bunny Cat from Anvi’s Granny Handicrafts
5. Crochet Book Cover by Just East of Eden
For more awesome free patterns, keep scrolling down to see the new links submitted in this week’s link party! There are always new patterns being added, so check back often!
One More Row is a free crochet pattern link party hosted here on Loops & Love Crochet and on Grace and Yarn! The FIRST TUESDAY of each month, we will be sharing the top 5 free crochet patterns from the previous link party and also will have a new party started.
What is a Link Party?
How It Works
The One More Row Link Party is a fun place to share your own crochet designs and to find new projects from other designers! We hope you will join in the fun by sharing your free crochet patterns and voting on your favorites. You may even find your next crochet project!
If you’re a designer, share your designs by submitting links to your FREE crochet pattern (limit of 3 per party) below. Support other designers and bloggers by visiting at least one other link – your clicks are how the top 5 patterns are determined for each party. This is a great way to get your patterns “out there” and support others.
Not a designer? That’s ok, this party is for you too! Have fun clicking on your favorite links below, this is how you can vote for the top patterns that will be featured in the next party. Plus, it’s a great way to see new patterns from all over the web.
On the first Tuesday of each month we will feature the top 5 most clicked patterns in the next link party, as well as on our social media pages. Plus, a new link party will be started!
New links will be added daily, so be sure to check back often to see the awesome patterns being shared!
Meet Your Link Party Hosts!
We’d LOVE it if you would follow us on one or more of our social media accounts!
Missed our latest patterns? You can check them out below!
Amigurumi Spring Bunny by Grace and Yarn
Spring Butterfly Pillow by Loops and Love Crochet
Rules for the Party
Yes, every party needs rules, but we’ll keep them short and sweet!
1. All patterns submitted by you MUST be your own work. Only add direct URLs to your free crochet patterns. No links to your homepage, Etsy store, Facebook page etc. If you’re pattern is featured in the top 5, please do not submit the same pattern to future parties. At this time we are only accepting patterns written in English.
2. By leaving your link below you are giving permission to the hosts to use your photo (and reference to your link) on our blog and in our social media platforms.
3. Please visit at least one other link. Every time you click on another link shared in this party, your click counts as a vote for that pattern. So support other designers and bloggers and visit your favorite links! You may even find your next crochet project.
Do you want to be notified about new link parties, crochet patterns, and blog updates? Subscribe to our email list below!
Are you ready to add your link and join the One More Row Link Party?
Click “Add New Link” below, insert the URL of your pattern, add a caption, and then submit! It’s just that easy! Plus, have fun visiting all of the new patterns being shared!
Note: The links below are organized randomly and not according to date submitted or number of votes.