Did you check out week 2 of the Stash Busting Challenge and come back again for the week 3 patterns? It’s pretty awesome, huh? If you love FREE PDF crochet patterns and using up your yarn stash, the Stash Busting Challenge is definitely for you! Keep scrolling down for the 25+ patterns featured in week 3 of this roundup!
What is the Stash Busting Challenge?
The Stash Busting Challenge is a weekly crochet pattern roundup where the designers featured in each roundup are each offering their free crochet pattern as a FREE PDF DOWNLOAD! Every Wednesday this month, a new round up will be posted with a new list of free PDF patterns you can download for the next 7 days.
The goal of this challenge is to help you use up some of your yarn left overs with this increase of free time on our hands right now! Keep scrolling down for the list of designers participating in this week’s roundup and the free PDF crochet pattern being featured!
Sounds pretty awesome, right? With all of these new PDF crochet patterns, you are bound to use of some of your yarn stash! Plus, you’ll probably find some new favorite crochet projects in the process too!
When you’re having fun working up your new free crochet patterns, be sure to share this event with your crochet friends! You can post about this even in your favorite Facebook Group or save it to your Pinterest boards! When you are sharing about this event or showing off your sweet new crochet makes on Instagram, remember to add #SBChallenge to your post!
How do I get the free patterns?
Here is how the Stash Busting Challenge works!
Below you will find the roundup of free crochet patterns for the week of April 15-21! You’ll have until midnight (EST) on Tuesday, April 21st to download the free PDF for any of the patterns in this roundup. Click on the links below to visit the free crochet pattern on the designer’s blog. Then find the “Download this Free PDF Pattern” button (shown in the image above) to be brought to the PDF pattern purchase page on Ravelry or on their page. Enter the code SBCHALLENGE to make the pattern free and then complete your checkout!
Sounds pretty easy right? Well, lets get to the free patterns!
Sign up for our email list here so you are updated with the next weekly roundup posted, as well as new pattern announcements from Loops and Love Crochet!
1. Striped Sunglasses Pouch by Joy of Motion Crochet
2. Sunday at the Pool Coaster by Knitting with Chopsticks
3. Basketweave Baby Booties by Raffamusa
4. Quick & Easy Earrings by Desert Blossom Crafts
5. Spring Sparkle Coasters by Noorsknits
6. Knit baby booties by The Blue Elephants
7. Zipper Pouch by Ned and Mimi
8. Butterfly Cardigan by Eclaire Makery
9. Team Spirit Scrunchie by Simply Hooked by Janet
10. Flower Face Scrubs by Burgundy and Blush
11. Sideways Dishcloth by No Hooks Given
12. Assorted Rose Bouquet by The Loophole Fox
13. The N Stitch Mug Cozy by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
14. The Classic Cowl by HanJan Crochet
15. Somerside Dishcloth by Through the Loop
16. Diamond Bobble Scrubby by Sweet Thing Crochet
17. Spiral Baby Hat by Crafting Each Day
18. Simple Basket by Yarnhild
19. Tunisian Crochet Honeycomb Cowl by One Little Hook
20. Short and Chunky Fingerless Gloves by Carroway Crochet
21. Whale Amigurumi by Loops and Love Crochet (that’s me!)
22. Easy AF Crochet Headband/Ribbon by Brittany Alice Crochet
23. Reusable Crochet Ear Protector by Sigoni Macaroni
24. Spring Modern Granny Infinity Scarf by Itchin for Some Stitchin
25. Venus’s Looking Glass Motif by Kneedle Klankers
26. Tunisian Mug Rug by Desamour Designs
27. Florabelle Fingerless Gloves by Edyth Blayne
28. Easy Boho Evening Purse by King and Eye
29. Arewa Ear Warmer by Fosbas Designs
30. Diamonds Hat by Creations by Courtney
31. Fox face brooch by Crochet Cloudberry
Whew! That’s quite the list of crochet patterns for a FREE PDF DOWNLOAD! I hope you found some new patterns that you love making!
There will be a whole new list posted on the blog on Wednesday, April 22nd for the final week of the challenge, so be sure to check back then for more free stash busting crochet patterns!
**Want to be kept in the loop? Be sure to like Loops and Love Crochet on Facebook and join the Loops and Love Crochet Group! Don’t forget to follow @loopsandlovecrochet on Instagram!**