It’s the fourth and final week of the Stash Busting Challenge! It’s been so much fun! I hope you found some awesome crochet patterns to download over the last 3 weeks! Remember to share what you made with your free patterns by posting on social media and adding #sbchallenge to your posts. We’d love to see them! Keep scrolling down for more details on the Stash Busting Challenge and to see the 30+ patterns featured in week 4 of this roundup!
What is the Stash Busting Challenge?
The Stash Busting Challenge is a weekly crochet pattern roundup where the designers featured in each roundup are each offering their free crochet pattern as a FREE PDF DOWNLOAD! Every Wednesday this month, a new round up has been posted with a new list of free PDF patterns you can download for the next 7 days. This week is the final week of this challenge!
The goal of this challenge is to help you use up some of your yarn left overs with this increase of free time on our hands right now! Keep scrolling down for the list of designers participating in this week’s roundup and the free PDF crochet pattern being featured!
Sounds pretty awesome, right? With all of these new PDF crochet patterns, you are bound to use of some of your yarn stash! Plus, you’ll probably find some new favorite crochet projects in the process too!
When you’re having fun working up your new free crochet patterns, be sure to share this event with your crochet friends! You can post about this even in your favorite Facebook Group or save it to your Pinterest boards! When you are sharing about this event or showing off your sweet new crochet makes on Instagram, remember to add #SBChallenge to your post!
How do I get the free patterns?
Here is how the Stash Busting Challenge works!
Below you will find the roundup of free crochet patterns for the week of April 22-28! You’ll have until midnight (EST) on Tuesday, April 28th to download the free PDF for any of the patterns in this roundup. Click on the links below to visit the free crochet pattern on the designer’s blog. Then find the “Download this Free PDF Pattern” button (shown in the image above) to be brought to the PDF pattern purchase page on Ravelry or on their page. Enter the code SBCHALLENGE to make the pattern free and then complete your checkout!
Sounds pretty easy right? Well, lets get to the free patterns!
Sign up for our email list here so you are updated with new posts, freebies, patterns, giveaways, and all announcements from Loops and Love Crochet!
1. Your Favorite Pot Holders by Joy of Motion Crochet
2. Happy feet baby socks by Knitting with Chopsticks
3. Strawberry Pacifier Clip by Raffamusa Designs
4. Rosebud Beanie by The Blue Elephants
5. 3 Face Scrubbies and a Bowl by Edyth Blayn
6. Woodland Tote by Dessert Blossom Crafts
7. Western Style Wall Hanging by Simply Hooked by Janet
8. Primrose Granny square by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
9. Everlasting Infinity Scarf by Through the Loop Yarn Crafts
10. Stashbusting Lace Scarf by Crafting Each Day
11. Crocus Headband by Burgundy and Blush
12. Seaglass Bandana Scarf by HanJan Crochet
13. Crochet Flower Pattern by Another Mum Fights the Dust
14. Ice Cream Cone by The Loophole Fox
15. Butterfly Chapstick Cozy by Sweet Thing Crochet
16. Tunisian Twist Ear Warmer by One Little Hook
17. Ombre Coasters by Ned and Mimi
18. Dreamer Beanie by Carroway Crochet
19. Zig Zag Zipper Bag by Loops and Love Crochet
20. Mandala Monster by Sigoni Macaroni
21. Big and Thick Dish Scrubby by Itchin For Some Stitchin
22. Not Knit Dishcloth by Desamour Designs
23. Rainbow Dreams Wall Hanger by Stuck On You Crochet
24. T-shirt yarn crochet slippers by Knitznpurlz
25. Sapphire Star Granny Square by Brittany Alice Crochet
26. Sapphire Star Granny Square by Crochet Cloudberry
27. Palm Tree Tapestry Bag by Crochet by Courtney
28. The Flora Flower by Yarnhild
29. All Tied Up Head Band by NeedleKlankers
30. Sunglasses Case by Pine Tree Crochet
31. Slouchy Hipster Beanie by King and Eye
32. Cute Pouch by Fosbas Designs
33. Two Toned Beanie by Eclaire Makery
Whew! That’s quite the list of crochet patterns for a FREE PDF DOWNLOAD! I hope you found some new patterns that you love and leave you feeling inspired!
**Want to be kept in the loop? Be sure to like Loops and Love Crochet on Facebook and join the Loops and Love Crochet Group! Don’t forget to follow @loopsandlovecrochet on Instagram!**
Wednesday 22nd of April 2020
Thank you for the Stash busting patterns. I've found plenty I love and haven't seen before. I hope you and your family are staying safe.
Loops and Love Crochet
Wednesday 22nd of April 2020
Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you found some new patterns that you love! You stay safe too!!