These Easy Sunglasses Cases are so fast to work up and lots of fun! This is why I couldn’t decide on just one version of this pattern. Different ideas to make the sunglasses cases unique kept coming to my mind and there were so many possibilities! Before I knew it, I had three different designs I couldn’t decide between! So, I decided to release all 3 patterns on my blog so you can decide which one you want to make. Or you can always make all of them because they really are THAT FAST!
Below you’ll find links to all three of the different designs of sunglasses cases. I hope you enjoy them!
I’ve also included the list of materials needed for these patterns below so you can get your materials ready before you start. You’ll also find more details in each pattern link above.
If you prefer to work from an ad-free, printable PDF version of the pattern, you can purchase the Easy Sunglasses Cases PDF (includes all 3 patterns) for a small fee from my Etsy or Ravelry shops. Thank you so much for supporting Loops & Love Crochet!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. This is done at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Loops & Love Crochet!
- Worsted weight yarn – You can use any worsted weight yarn for these sunglasses cases (cotton or acrylic). I used I Love This Cotton yarn. In the photo above, you’ll find the following colorways:
- Easy Stripes Sunglasses Case – White with Brights Print
- Easy Hearts Sunglasses Case – Turquoise with Pink, Teal, and Orange Print (only the pink section of the yarn shows up in the hearts)
- Easy Chevron Stripes Sunglasses Case – Amethyst with Pink, Green & Purple Print
- 4 mm crochet hook (Please note that I crochet a little on the tighter side, so if you crochet more loosely, you may need to go down to a 3.5mm hook. See the gauge below).
- Buttons (any size you prefer)
- Yarn needle for sewing in ends and attaching the button
Whether you are working in stripes or tapestry crochet, there are endless color possibilities to choose from when making these sunglasses cases! I hope you love these patterns and have fun making them in every style and color!
If you like crochet video tutorials, check out (and subscribe to) my Loops and Love Crochet YouTube Channel!
Pin this post to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later!