Do you love the idea of getting FREE PDF of exciting new crochet patterns to help you use up some of your yarn stash? Do you have odds and ends of colors and skeins left over waiting to be used up? I know I do! I have joined in on this exciting crochet Stash Busting Challenge that I’m so thrilled to tell you about!
What is the Crochet Stash Busting Challenge?
The Crochet Stash Busting Challenge is a weekly crochet pattern roundup where the designers featured in each roundup are each offering their free crochet pattern as a FREE PDF DOWNLOAD! Every Wednesday this month, a new round up will be posted with a new list of free PDF patterns you can download for the next 7 days.
The goal of this challenge is to help you use up some of your yarn left overs with this increase of free time on our hands right now! Keep scrolling down for the list of designers participating in this week’s roundup and the free PDF crochet pattern being featured!
Sounds pretty awesome, right? With all of these new PDF crochet patterns, you are bound to use of some of your yarn stash! Plus, you’ll probably find some new favorite crochet projects in the process too!
When you’re having fun working up your new free crochet patterns, be sure to share this event with your crochet friends! You can post about this even in your favorite Facebook Group or save it to your Pinterest boards! When you are sharing about this event or showing off your sweet new crochet makes on Instagram, remember to add #SBChallenge to your post!
How do I get the free patterns?
Check out the graphic below to see how it all works!
Below you will find the roundup of free crochet patterns for each week! Scroll down to the current week to see the patterns available for FREE download! You’ll have until midnight on Tuesday each week to download the free PDF for the previous week’s patterns. Every Wednesday in June a new roundup of patterns will be added to this post.
- Step 1: Click on the links or photos in the current week below to visit the free crochet pattern on the designer’s blog.
- Step 2: Find the “Download this Free PDF Pattern” button (shown in the image above) to be brought to the PDF pattern purchase page on Ravelry or on their page.
- Step 3: Enter the code SBCHALLENGE to make the pattern free and then complete your checkout!
Sounds pretty easy right? Well, lets get to the free patterns!
Please sign up for our email list here so you are updated when the next two weekly roundups are added, as well as new pattern announcements from Loops and Love Crochet!
Week 1 Roundup – June 9-15
1. Crochet Glasses Case by Joy of Motion Crochet
2. Fold Over Phone Case by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
3. Iris Stitch in a Square Hot Pad by Made by Gootie
4. Crochet Sunflower Applique by Raffamusa Designs
5. Sunshine Crochet Coasters by Crafting Each Day
6. Lotte Lace Corner Bookmark by Blue Star Crochet Company
7. Super Simple Crochet Coaster by Sigoni Macaroni
8. Chevron Stripes Pouch by Loops and Love Crochet
9. Crochet Puff Stitch Face Scrubbies by Desert Blossom Crafts
10. Easy Boho Evening Purse by King and Eye
11. Heart Jar Cosy by Hooked on Patterns
12. Palm Tree Key Chain by Through the Loop Yarn Crafts
13. Leopard Clutch by Eclaire Makery
14. Super Scrappy Scarf by Carroway Crochet
15. Linen potholder by Knitting with Chopsticks
Week 2 Roundup – June 16-22
1. Hydrangea Square by Knitting with Chopsticks
2. Classic Striped Dish Towel by Joy of Motion Crochet
3. Jorja Napkin Rings by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
4. Fruit Slices Keychains by Raffamusa Designs
5. Flower Face Scrubbies by Made by Gootie
6. Crochet Oval Placemat Pattern by Crafting Each Day
7. Cottage Blanket by Blue Star Crochet
8. Stash Buster Sweater by Two Brothers Blankets
9. Amigurumi Cupcakes by Loops and Love Crochet
10. Cable Cafetiere Cosy by Crochet Cloudberry
11. Candy Swirl Spiral Coasters by Hooked on Patterns
12. Minimalist Wall Hanging by Noors Knits
13. Square Woven Basket by Knitz n Purlz
14. Dad’s Soap on a Rope by Through the Loop Yarn Crafts
15. Happily Ever Shawl by Eclaire Makery
16. Kitchen Tea Towel by My Crochet Space
17. Rainbow Fringe Bralette by Carroway Crochet
18. Moss Stitch Bow Headband by Desert Blossom Crafts
19. Cotton Face Scrubie by Remington Lane
Week 3 Roundup – June 23-29
1. Candy Cane Blanket Square by Knitting with Chopsticks
2. Classic Striped Potholder by Joy of Motion
3. Triangle Bunting by Three Fates Creation
4. Paige Mod Scarf by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
5. Penelope Placemat by Made by Gootie
6. Jellyfish and Octopus Appliques by Raffamusa Designs
7. Gracie Gift Bag by Crafting Each Day
8. Wedge Project Bag by Blue Star Crochet Company
9. Wip Bag Pattern by Fosbas Crochet
10. C2C Lemon Peel Dishcloth by Loops and Love Crochet
11. Eyeball Coasters by Hooked on Patterns
12. Any Way Skinny Wrap by Through the Loop Yarn Crafts
13. Monstera Clutch by Eclaire Makery
14. Crochet Thick Potholder (Thermal Stitch) by My Crochet Space
15. Happy Scrappy Sweater by Carroway Crochet
16. Seaside Mug Rug by Dessert Blossom Crafts
17. Pankh Dishcloth by Knit Knotter
18. USA Mug Rug by Remington Lane
Whew! That’s quite the list of crochet patterns for a FREE PDF DOWNLOAD!
I hope you’ve enjoyed the Stash Busting Challenge this month! I’d love to see what you make from your new patterns! Please tag me @loopsandlovecrochet and add #sbchallenge to your post when posting your projects on social media!
**Want to be kept in the loop? Be sure to like Loops and Love Crochet on Facebook and join the Loops and Love Crochet Group! Don’t forget to follow @loopsandlovecrochet on Instagram!**
Wednesday 16th of June 2021
I wanted to get the flower face scrubbies pattern but every time I clicked on the name it would take me to the fruit slices keychain page.
Friday 11th of June 2021
Wonderful ideas can't wait to start my projects. Looking forward to next week. Thanks
Loops and Love Crochet
Monday 14th of June 2021
Thank you so much! Glad you were able to get some new patterns! Have fun working on your new projects! :)